(urth) Bit of Wolfe news

Matthew Keeley matthew.keeley.1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 08:30:42 PDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 11:24 AM, aaron <aaronsingleton at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just read this on Sci-fi wire.  A bit of info on GW's next two books.
>
> Wolfe is currently working on two new books. "The Sorcerer's House [is]
> almost ready to go to the agency; of course it's been almost ready for about
> a year," he said. "I'm still writing the first draft of Home Fires, and the
> second is going to be a bear." --John Joseph Adams

Thanks for the news. I'd heard of The Sorcerer's House before - he
really seems to have been doing a lot of work on that one. I'm glad
he's still going forward with it, as the plot sounded quite
interesting. And the emphasis on a house reminds one a bit of Peace.

I recall Wolfe mentioning the plot of another book somewhere, but I
have no idea if that's Home Fires. Interesting title certainly.

-Matt