(urth) Best of Gene Wolfe and another thing

Nigel Price nigelaprice at talktalk.net
Thu Oct 9 04:01:06 PDT 2008

Don Doggett wrote about "The Best of Gene Wolfe"...

>>There are thirty-one stories total, and I'm willing
>>to list them if there is interest and if none of the
>>members with more editorial savy than I have find it
>>objectionable.

I don't know what the terms are under which advance copies of books are
distributed, but the prime concern of most publishers is generating interest
and publicity for their books. Advance copies are geberally sent out so that
they can be reviewed, so in that spirit I can't see there being any
objection to your giving us a list of the stories contained in this volume.
I'm certainly interested, and I'm sure others are too. Indeed, collectively,
I would have thought that we constituted a prime market for this book!

So...

Which stories have they chosen to include, Don?

Nigel