(urth) food in evil guest very minor spoiler

Stuart Hamm hammstu at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 6 09:26:10 PDT 2008

GW is an engineer don't forget..

I read an interview somewhere (?) where he said that he wrote one story (The Woman the Centaur Loved??) as kind of a challenge a friend had given him to see if he could blend 3 very different given elements into a story...maybe food was a chosen element to insert in AEG as he mapped it out ....

     Mobile   (415) 786-3624
     Skype   stuart.hamm
myspace.com/stuhamm
      stuarthamm.net