(urth) fully divine and fully human

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Wed Nov 26 09:07:18 PST 2008

so do any of you actually read this as Severian being merely a dupe and that none of the transcendental themes have their source or resolution in God?
and if so, why? Is it that the manipulations of the post-humans cannot some how have a higher mandate beyond them?

Of course it's interesting to speculate on all sorts of subtexts here, I'm just wondering if any of you have settled on this sort of interpretation.

~witz