(urth) fully divine and fully human

John Watkins john.watkins04 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 08:29:27 PST 2008

Also "The King of Comedy," the DeNiro movie in which a deluded stalker
takes a hostage to live out his fantasy of becoming a stand-up
comedian.  To the audience's surprise, he's actually pretty funny, and
gets a book deal along with his time in jail.

And of course, one of the classic readings of Don Quixote is that the
Don really does become a man of singular courage and chivalry through
his madness.