(urth) making Wolfe-inspired music

Adam Thornton adam at io.com
Sun Nov 9 09:06:35 PST 2008

On Nov 9, 2008, at 10:57 AM, Adam Thornton wrote:

> On Nov 9, 2008, at 10:52 AM, Son of Witz wrote:
>

>>> I suppose it would have to be a crab canon. :)
>>
>> that one sailed over my head. ?
>
> That happens easily when you're a pair of ragged claws scuttling
> across the floors of silent seas.

Oh now.

Now I've done it.

I have this *image* in my head I can't get rid of.  So I'm going to
inflict it on all the rest of you, because misery shared is misery
lessened.

It's T.S. Eliot, in a suit, holding a peach, looking down at it,
worried and concerned.

Then the camera pans a bit to the right, and _Pulp Fiction_-era Samuel
L. Jackson is standing next to him, with an enormous pistol held to
his head, shouting, "Well, DO you dare to eat that peach?  DO YOU,
MOTHERFUCKER?"

I guess that would be "Quentin Tarantino Presents: Prufrock."

(this now has me imagining Quentin Tarantino Directs William Carlos
Williams' "This Is Just To Say")

Adam