(urth) re silk is caldo

Stuart Hamm hammstu at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 7 23:24:13 PST 2008

you're hired

     Mobile   (415) 786-3624
     Skype   stuart.hamm
myspace.com/stuhamm
      stuarthamm.net

--- On Fri, 11/7/08, Adam Thornton <adam at io.com> wrote:
From: Adam Thornton <adam at io.com>
Subject: Re: (urth) re silk is caldo
Date: Friday, November 7, 2008, 10:06 AM

On Nov 7, 2008, at 6:36 AM, Robert Thornton wrote:

> On Nov 7, 2008, at 6:46 AM, Stuart Hamm wrote:
>
>> Sure...I'd be in...what's the advance????

"Someone hit the big score.
  They figured it out,
  That we're gonna do it anyway,
  Even if it doesn't pay."

Ah, Gillian Welch.  That's a gorgeous and bitter song there.
"Everything is Free," on "Time the Revelator".

(Of course, "Gorgeous and bitter," sums up most of her songs.)

>> lol
>>
>> ..sleepless on a tour bus somewhere between Dallas and El Paso
>>
>> Actually,Henry Kaiser and I had talked about doing a GW project..
>>
> i would love to see that project. Also i would be interested in
> contributing to a list-based musical effort...

I can play the trumpet.

Poorly.

Urth Mailing List
To post, write urth at urth.net