(urth) re silk is hot

Chris rasputin_ at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 7 04:27:49 PST 2008

Whether we come to agreement or not, failing to accept compatible assumptions is not the end of things. One person may hold assumptions that are logically incompatible, or perhaps simply false.

But you haven't really elaborated on these differing assumptions, whatever they might be.

You seem to expect people to not take part in their own governance, which is not possible as long as they're actually alive. I would call this logically incoherent, assuming you don't claim that it's our moral duty to kill ourselves.

--
"When small men begin to cast big shadows, it means that the sun is about to set." -- Lin Yutang