(urth) making Wolfe-inspired music

Ranjit Bhatnagar ranjit at moonmilk.com
Thu Nov 6 14:33:21 PST 2008

I would discourage image attachments on the urth list.  They probably
won't show up in the digest or in the archives, and might annoy people
on slow connections or Blackberries.  Best to post a link, or email me
privately and I'll post your image on urth.net.  The same goes for
mp3s or other large files you'd like to share.

It might also be possible to host these things on the wolfe wiki, but
I'll let the wiki's administrators comment on that!

- ranjit