(urth) re silk is caldo

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Thu Nov 6 12:02:30 PST 2008

>Tim Walters | http://doubtfulpalace.com

Hey Tim,
I'm really digging the Musique Concr?te you've got posted there.
Evocative stuff.  I could listen to a lot more of that. Lemuria was very cool.

I do artwork for a band that has incorporated a bit of musique concr?te in their albums, called Secret Chiefs 3. It's not their dominant mode, but some appears on the album I illustrated called Book of Horizons.  A phenomenal album if I may say so.  (I won't make the same claim about the illustrations though). It's something that comes up more on some strange EPs they put out, like "Who are those 14TH CENTURY SPANISH QABALISTS that dig through my trash every night"

http://tinyurl.com/695p4z

A track that would scare off most listeners not versed in this type of weirdness.
NOT indicative of the rest of their crazy output (surf, neoPythagorean pseudo-MiddleEastern, Death Metal, Jazz), but nice and strange and obnoxious.

/tangent master