(urth) Silk is Calde!

Stuart Hamm hammstu at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 5 15:42:31 PST 2008

You know, a good friend Billy Sheehan  ( a Rush Limbaugh listening.conservative- scientologist for Pete's sake...) said that there is probably more that we all agree on than we disagree...
I consider myself a Liberal until I leave SF. come ome and see what passes for acceptable behavior...how long to you think Critical Mass would last in NYC???

Sure likes Obama's positive speach rather than McCain eliciting boos from the crowd by mentioning my home town in a condescending way..

Anyway, I have a question about umbrellas in the BotLS in the chapter about the black mechanics....has this topic been explored??

Stuart

     Mobile   (415) 786-3624
     Skype   stuart.hamm
myspace.com/stuhamm