(urth) Silk is Calde!

Matthew Keeley matthew.keeley.1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 09:11:03 PST 2008

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 9:34 AM, John Watkins <john.watkins04 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was rooting, a little less than whole-heartedly, for the other guy.
> But certainly congratulations are in order for a historic night and a
> remarkable man.

I was rooting for McCain too, but there are quite a few things to look
forward to in an Obama presidency. Still, it was no fun being a
conservative on this campus last night. No fun at all.

> I wonder how that guy in Barrington feels. Although right of center, I
> got the impression from AEG that Wolfe was pretty disaffected with
> Bush.

I agree, but I think there are also indications in there that he's
annoyed with certain aspects of the Democratic Party. Like their
policy on abortion.

-Matt