(urth) Another Latro in the Works

John Watkins john.watkins04 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 18:28:33 PST 2008

Gene Wolfe is 77. He does not have infinite additional books. I know
he has two upcoming, stand-alone novels.

That said, it will be a minor tragedy if he does not write a fourth
Latro book. I prefer a fourth Latro book to an additional book set in
any of Wolfe's other worlds, because Latro--unlike Severian, unlike
Silk, unlike Abel--hasn't had a satisfactory farewell.