(urth) Stingray

Stuart Hamm hammstu at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 4 13:26:16 PST 2008

tell me about it..Ebisu, Naan and Curry...Gordos...La Avenida.. Arizmendi...2 beanries...Black Oak books recently closed as did PJ's (awful cajun...)
can"t wait to finish this tour next Saturday at the Warfield and be home for a while,...I haven't even been to the re-opened Academy of Sciences..

     Mobile   (415) 786-3624
     Skype   stuart.hamm
myspace.com/stuhamm
      stuarthamm.net