(urth) hirsute sev

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Sun Nov 2 11:24:13 PST 2008

Ha.
I almost had started a new thread with this title. but I wasn't sure I
remembered the definition of hirsute properly. so when I googled it,
it was all hairy porn links.

yeah, Sev's a paie whiteboy by the text,
as well as by the meta logic you've pointed out.
I hate drawing body hair anyway.
"skinny" though. he says he's muscular, so I figure he's at least very
athletic looking. strapping young lad material.

and Adam, thanks for your hairy perspective.
~witz