(urth) fully divine and fully human

Jordon Flato jordonflato at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 09:12:56 PST 2008

I think a clue here is in the Cock and the Angel story.  That has always
seemed a blatant metaphor for the Hierogrammates (angel), Hierodules (eagle)
and the Cock (Humanity).

"The eagle looked at the angel when her heard what the cock said, and the
angel looked at the eagle.  'The Pancreator is infinitely far from us,' the
angel said.  'And thus infinitely far from me, though I fly so much higher
than you.  I guess at his desires-no one can do otherwise."