(urth) making Wolfe-inspired music

Stuart Hamm hammstu at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 7 23:06:46 PST 2008

You know..I've resisted writing GW inspired music..quite a challenge from what I get from him and how to translate musically..
Write a song from a concept with changes, a melody. a sound and a vibe...but never actually state the changes or melody...but put musical clues as to what the melody MIGHT  be....hmmm..

Having said that I'm working on a Bass tour de force (hopefully) tentatively titled "Terminus Est"...presumptuous I know..that I'm trying to convince Steve Vai to play acoustic with me on as a duet....

it is what it is...sometimes I think too much....

Listening to Ry Cooder in El Paso...working nicely for me.

     Mobile   (415) 786-3624
     Skype   stuart.hamm
myspace.com/stuhamm
      stuarthamm.net