(urth) re silk is caldo

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Thu Nov 6 13:25:12 PST 2008

That is the short answer.

The long answer is that Plato was aware when he wrote the dialogue that
people would spend a lot of time, money and effort trying to implement his
'ideal system'.

But Socrates doesn't cheat, any more than our True Wolf does: he tells you
exactly what he is doing. You have to pay attention to the man.

.