(urth) re silk is caldo

Tim Walters walters at doubtfulpalace.com
Thu Nov 6 12:24:41 PST 2008

> Hey Tim,
> I'm really digging the Musique Concr?te you've got posted there.
> Evocative stuff.  I could listen to a lot more of that. Lemuria was very
> cool.

Thanks!

> I do artwork for a band that has incorporated a bit of musique concr?te in
> their albums, called Secret Chiefs 3.

Is that Mike Patton's thing, or am I misremembering? The name is familiar,
anyway. <google google> Looks like I had the wrong Mr. Bungle guy.

> It's not their dominant mode, but
> some appears on the album I illustrated called Book of Horizons.

Are the illustrations on-line anywhere?

Maybe the musicians on this list should get together and do a Gene
Wolfe-inspired album....

> http://tinyurl.com/695p4z

Enjoyed it, thanks!

--