(urth) Silk is Calde!

Daniel Slatkin palundrium at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 12:50:58 PST 2008

What really irks me is when people vote one way or another simply
because they belong to the party. I saw somebody passing around a
flyer from the California Republican Party. It was a "voting guide"
for Republicans to the propositions, what to vote yes on, what to vote
no on, and with no reason as to why.

Daniel