(urth) Silk is Calde!

Gwern Branwen gwern0 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 11:00:38 PST 2008

> QUITE a lot to be annoyed with in BOTH parties, IMHO.

Some of his interviews do indicate that, yes. For example, he has an
interesting rant on how drilling for oil is an incredible & colossal
waste of resources because oil is 'for so much more than just
burning'; and he also expresses considerable disappointment in the
anemic space program.

(I have all these interview pages photocopied from _Shadows of the New
Sun_, and I keep meaning to systematically go through them and improve
Wikipedia articles using them but they're in a real mess and I can't
find anything in them.)

--
gwern