(urth) Silk is Calde!

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Wed Nov 5 07:09:15 PST 2008

> I was rooting, a little less than whole-heartedly, for the other guy.
> But certainly congratulations are in order for a historic night and a
> remarkable man.

> I wonder how that guy in Barrington feels. Although right of center, I
> got the impression from AEG that Wolfe was pretty disaffected with
> Bush.

A person can be disaffected at Bush and still be quite concerned as to
what an untried liberal Democrat who came up out of what is perhaps the
wackiest urban political scene ever invented might think is a good thing
to do, with the best will in the world.

Personally, I think that Gene Wolfe is a relatively profound political
philosopher.

.