(urth) Schroeder

Rob Thornton oblate777 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 06:45:16 PST 2008

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 1:57 AM, Stuart Hamm <hammstu at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>  I picked up "Lady of Mazes"..and 3 chapters in I'm having a hard time
> staying interested...does it pick up???

Not really. I think "Lady of Mazes" requires very close reading for it
to work well and if you are not into it soon, it might not work for
you at all. If you want to read a better blend of action and ideas
from Schroeder, I would suggest Ventus or Permanence. His Queen of
Virga series is good but I'm not turned on by the book's
world-building.

--
"In a perfect world everything would be as stark and void of color as
these cupcakes. They are baneful in their absolute disdain for your

              --The Black Oven