(urth) Stingray

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Tue Nov 4 13:59:17 PST 2008

>tell me about it..Ebisu, Naan and Curry...Gordos...La Avenida.. Arizmendi...2 beanries...Black Oak books recently closed as did PJ's (awful cajun...)
>can"t wait to finish this tour next Saturday at the Warfield and be home for a while,...I haven't even been to the re-opened Academy of Sciences..

oh man. now i'm hungry,, and I just ate.  PJ's; can't say I'll miss it, but now Black Oak Books as well. cripes. People don't like old books anymore or something?

I forgot Warfield is open again.  Seems like only yesterday several of my gullible friends bought 5 nights worth of overpriced tix for Phil Lesh "Last Warfield ever shows".  What was that, like 3 months ago?  serves em right for following Lesh around :P

I'm looking forward to the Academy too.  All reports are that its still jam packed. I'm gonna give it a few months.