(urth) Whos met or written to Wolfe

Oliver Wakefield radontrooper at hotmail.com
Sun May 11 14:41:00 PDT 2008

Hi

Jus wondering if anyones met Wolfe? Scanning the net ive discovered the sci-fi convention and sadly due to my location will probably never go to one. It saddens me that I'll probably never meet Wolfe. I don't have the funds to travel to the US yet.

As that in the case I'm considering writing a letter to Wolfe. I must say that such things I have always thought of as obssessive and a bit odd but as Wolfe is a relatively low profile author there is always the tantalising chance of a reply to show the grandchildren. I must say that reading Wolfe has been probably the most enriching experiences in my life and my girlfriend has to put up with my rants of his greatness.

Have any of you guys attempted this. I know you can contact him through his agent. If you think this a really bad idea please tell me. I am aware that the answers are in the book its more a 'your great, keep up the good work' sort of letter.

Discover and Win with Live Search

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000007ukm/direct/01/