(urth) This Craft of Verse: gift idea for Gene Wolfe?

johnfrance at aol.com johnfrance at aol.com
Sun May 4 00:25:24 PDT 2008

Hi-

I was wondering if anyone on this list knows if Gene Wolfe has read "This Craft of Verse (The Charles Elliot Norton Lectures)" which is a transcription of 6 lectures that Jorge Luis Borges gave at Harvard back in 1967-1968?

Mr. Wolfe has given me a lot of reading pleasure over the years and I wanted to send him something by way of thanks, (in addition to simply buying his books.)?

The lectures did not come into print until about 2000.? They are remarkable for the range of material Borges referred to in various languages, from memory.

Regards,

John France

Plan your next roadtrip with MapQuest.com: America's #1 Mapping Site.