(urth) (& seriously weird comic recs!)

Hmpf MacSlow hmpf1998 at gmx.net
Mon May 19 15:16:02 PDT 2008

>Try -
>http://www.moderntales.com/comics/ballad.php

I'm actually writing an article about Ballad - and about Rice Boy -
at the moment! So, I second that rec.

(Rice Boy: http://riceboy.jho-tan.com/ - also recommended.)

>http://www.texarcana.com/
>http://comics.cyberneticevilstudios.com/

Those two I didn't know. *bookmarks*

I love that the internet is full of people who want to tell me stories.

>Never been too impressed by Barr

What's been your 'sample(s)'? Just curious... Her stuff definitely
*is* an acquired taste, and not for everybody, but I think that some
of it has a slightly more general appeal than, well, other parts of
it. I'm reading Hader and the Colonel at the moment, which I'd say is
probably one of the more accessible of her books (if you can adjust
to the harpy in a German army uniform, that is *g*).

Hmpf