(urth) How list works and questions to mailers

Stuart Hamm hammstu at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 16 10:41:54 PDT 2008

hey, we're all neighbors..I'm in the Inner Sunset....when I'm home

not my best post ever I know..

Stuart
Allan Anderson <rubel at goosemoon.org> wrote: Heh, yes; I had a friend from Ukiah, way up north, who scoffed at the SF Bay, calling it "Central California".

I'm in Oakland, so greetings, Dan'l, and say hello the nuclear wessels.

On Fri May 16  8:01 , "Dan"l Danehy-Oakes"  sent: