(urth) difference engine

Lane Haygood lhaygood at gmail.com
Tue May 13 20:30:41 PDT 2008

Sterling is a good writer; just not all the time!

I, too, liked Heavy Weather, but more for seeing my native land
portrayed in fiction (not by Cormac McCarthy) and because it was a
decent cyberpunk novel, but largely derivative.  His Schismatrix stuff
is lightyears beyond the other books I've read by Sterling.

Lane