(urth) Other SF writers?

Pedro Pereira domus_artemis at hotmail.com
Tue May 13 09:35:58 PDT 2008

Ahah, funny! Maybe I should read them again after all these years?...LOL

From: JBarach at aol.comDate: Tue, 13 May 2008 12:22:19 -0400To: urth at lists.urth.netSubject: Re: (urth) Other SF writers?

In a message dated 5/13/2008 5:18:12 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, domus_artemis at hotmail.com writes:

> Yes, I do recomend Dune. Very good indeed. The folowing
> 5 books in the series are just so-so, not as good as the
> first one. But still they are clearly Frank "Herbertish"
> and you could do much worse than reading them. But
> Dune itself is really good.

I have to admit that I haven't read Dune myself.  But a friend of mine did recently.  Here's her take:

http://bloggin-dazs.blogspot.com/2008/03/well-ill-be-duned.html

http://bloggin-dazs.blogspot.com/2008/04/done-with-dune.html

Enjoy!

John