(urth) Other SF writers? (Was: How list works and questions to mailers)

Pedro Pereira domus_artemis at hotmail.com
Mon May 12 13:46:10 PDT 2008

Nope. Yes, I have more of an hard sci-fi bent, but I like every kind of literature, including fantasy. Notice that some of the books I recomended are not even really sci-fi, or hard-sci-fi.

I'm really picky about what I read, and Baxter for some reason doesn't really grab my interest. Most sci-fi and fantasy doesn't grab my interest, to be honest. But when its good, its IS really good.