(urth) Whos met or written to Wolfe

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Mon May 12 11:16:18 PDT 2008

Normally, one writes an author in care of his publisher. I have done this
with Wolfe and received no reply even after years, which hurt my feelings
a bit until I reflected that he is a busy guy and certainly had no
obligation to write me back. The problem, of course, is that having read
as much of his stuff as I have I feel that I know him a bit, and maybe I
do, but he does not (of course) know me at all.

I've also met him twice, like fifteen or twenty years apart, at the only
two SF conventions that I have attended. He does indeed seem a very nice
man.

.