(urth) How list works and questions to mailers

Matthew Keeley matthew.keeley.1 at gmail.com
Sun May 11 03:36:31 PDT 2008

I'm from the Boston area, though I've been studying in Dublin for the past
year (going home in a little more than a week).

I used to be very much a sci-fi / fantasy reader, but for the past few years
I've been diversifying a lot. So this year I've been reading lots of
"mainstream" lit, a good deal of Patrick O'Brian, and a lot of mysteries.
Wolfe is one of the few sci-fi authors I still read with any deal of
regularity.

I can't say I know any other Wolfe readers in real life, though I'm always
trying to make converts. I just gave a copy of The Book of the New Sun to a
friend here, so let's hope that there will soon be another Wolfe reader in
Dublin...

-Matt