(urth) Etymology/meaning/onomatopoeic aspects of the word "Urth"

Lane Haygood lhaygood at gmail.com
Thu May 1 16:22:18 PDT 2008

I didn't catch the Yesod/Yetzirah typo. I say "Y" and read right past
it.

It was my understanding that Malkhut was not the world in which we
live because it represents the state of spiritual fulfilment that the
material world lacks. But that may be true for only the schools of
thought we were studying (Manicheanism, Mandaeanism, Neo-Platonism)
and not with others. Or I could just be totally confused. That's been
known to happen.

Lane