(urth) An Evil Guest

Matthew Keeley matthew.keeley.1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 21:50:26 PDT 2008

The blurbs make it sound pretty great, though I didn't read through all of
them - I want to be surprised with the book after all. Great cover art
though. And I believe we already knew it was a September release date;
Amazon puts it at the 16th of September. One just wishes they could get it
out a bit sooner.

And have we heard anything new on Wolfe's other projects? I recall hearing
about a few other novels he was working on?

And as I know some readers like hearing about books Wolfe likes, he has a
blurb on this:
http://www.amazon.com/Space-Vulture-Gary-K-Wolf/dp/0765318520/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1206247765&sr=8-1

-Matt