(urth) Sev's Silence about Catherine

Roy C. Lackey rclackey at stic.net
Wed Jun 25 16:21:41 PDT 2008

I wrote:
> If Ouen
>is not her father, then the most Valeria can be is his half-sister. If she
>is his half-sister, then there is another branch on Sev's family tree
>unaccounted for in the text, because Valeria's second husband cannot be in
>the cellar, even if she were willing to grow up and marry her father after
>Sev went to Yesod.

It was someone else, not bsharp, who suggested that Catherine was Valeria's
daughter by way of her second husband. I screwed up and should have left off
the last half of that last sentence. Apologies to all. But the first half
stands. If Valeria is Sev's sister and Ouen is not her father, that father
must be accounted for.

-Roy