(urth) jungle hut and buzz

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Mon Jun 16 19:57:18 PDT 2008

Marc Aramini wrote:
> if the jungle hut proselytes with isangoma are any indication then christ existed in urth's past.  Also, that picture of Buzz Aldron and the old airless moon indicates at least some of our history is urth history.  Christ would  be an odd elision.

IIRC we established that there is no picture of the original moon
landing that matches the composition described. It's either a mistake on
Wolfe's part, a painting (perhaps by Michael Collins or Alan Bean)
rather than a photograph, or a hint that Urth and Earth have divergent
histories.

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
< http://www.io.com/~jwilson >