(urth) Severian as a student

Lane Haygood lhaygood at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 18:15:20 PDT 2008

Why assume that the two things are unrelated? Form follows function;
morality follows, in many respects, the practicalities of the
situation, at least insofar as we're willing to define morality by
consequences. Running out of resources could have directed the moral
change.

Or it could just be for the shock value.

Lane