(urth) Breakfast with Apheta

Sue sywi at nyc.rr.com
Wed Jul 23 10:59:20 PDT 2008

Hi, all,

Just wanted to introduce myself -- I just found and subscribed to this
listserv; although I've been a GW fan since I first picked up SotT, and then
the rest of the series, as fast as the books came out, when I was in high
school. (I've read them to rags, of course, in the intervening 20 years, and
would have done so even if I hadn't ended up majoring in classics in college
and becoming a fantasy writer myself. --Nowhere near of Wolfe's caliber, I
hasten to add, tho' that rather goes without saying.) In any case, today's
digest of "Urth" posts is the first I've received; and I'm delighted to meet
y'all, so to speak.

Don't have too much to add, except that now that I've been prompted to
consider the meal more closely, the 'milky fluid' seems to me suggestive of
semen.

-- Chris