(urth) What's So Great About Ushas?

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Mon Jul 21 05:42:21 PDT 2008

What is your problem?

Everything that happens is the will of God.

Everything that actually happens.

This is a necessary concomitant of God being both omnipotent and omniscient.

It does not mean I do not have free will.

It means that any actions that I (or anyone else) actually accomplish -
note well - are also the will of God.

Anything that I (or anyone else) attempt to do but does not actually get
done is not.

Thus if a foolish person decides that it is a good idea to go rob me, and
for whatever reason is able to do so, then him robbing me would be the
will of God. If, on the other hand, I shot him and fed him to the pigs or
whatever, then it would be the will of God that he be dead and eaten by
the pigs.

I really don't understand your problem with this, but it is perhaps not
necessary that I understand. I am certainly becoming tired of arguing it
with you, and will probably give up here soon if not now.

.