(urth) What's So Great About Ushas?

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Wed Jul 16 16:13:27 PDT 2008

Adam Thornton wrote:

> On Jul 16, 2008, at 8:38 AM, Jeff Wilson wrote:
>
>> Paul B wrote:
>>> What are you referring to?  Where does it say that Urth is alive?!  I
>>> wonder how it'd feel about being drowned, anyway
>>
>> Not drowned, baptised and born again as Ushas with all our sins washed
>> away.
>

> I wonder how long it will be until we hear the Bush administration, and

I wasn't aware Wolfe was getting into political writing! When did he start?

Several days of extremely high tides doesn't literally drown a planet,
though it does drastically change the character of the part that the
puny humans use to the point it can be metaphorically drowned.

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
< http://www.io.com/~jwilson >