(urth) What's So Great About Ushas?

Roy C. Lackey rclackey at stic.net
Thu Jul 10 11:48:53 PDT 2008

O'Donnell, Tim (BOSI) wrote:
>>Hi,
>>Tim here, read the solar cycle there for the first time about 6 months ago
and have re-read a few times since while working through the archives.
>>I am almost up to real-time in the archives (thank God) but when I saw the
post below I figured it was time to wade in.<<
[snip]

Welcome, Tim!

Just to maintain proper attribution: I was not the author of the post you
attributed to me.

stic.net<http://lists.urth.net/listinfo.cgi/urth-urth.net>> wrote:

>>I still don't get the destruction of Urth as a punishment. [etc.]<<

That was Thalassocrat (Andrew). I was on the other side of the argument.

-Roy