(urth) Inire and House Absolute

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Mon Jul 7 22:56:25 PDT 2008

Dave Tallman wrote:
> I also think the original of the House Absolute was a camouflaged
> bunker/palace built by Typhon, which would be a nice hideout in case of
> attacks from space. It was enhanced by Father Inire. There are certainly
> space-warping tunnels to Nessus, since Rudesind expected to be able to
> walk to paintings he described while in Nessus when he was in the House
> Absolute.

He also says there are so many pictures that he's only cleaned them
three times each or so during his career; fifteen years worth of
paintings can line miles of underground hallways. And it shouldn't be a
tremendous distance from the ruler's palace to his spaceport to start with.

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
< http://www.io.com/~jwilson >