(urth) Father Inire guises

Roy C. Lackey rclackey at stic.net
Sat Jul 5 13:01:38 PDT 2008

Jeff Wilson wroted and quote:
>>> And why would Inire spend years trolling alone, again?
>>
>> Jeff if you are trying to make argments for why Dorcas' husband might not
>> be  Father Inire you are breaking down an open door. I agree, he might
not
>>  be. But I think he could be.   If you are trying to argue he couldn't
possibly
>> be, that's a different story and you'll need more definitive proof,  I
think.

>Okay, you have no explanation to back up your earlier supposition then.

That doesn't matter. He cannot be proved wrong. In this school of
theorizing, whatever a character (particularly a character who is more than
one character) says that seems to support a given theory is to be accepted
as true. Whatever that character (or characters) says that is inconvenient
to or contradicts that theory can be safely dismissed as a lie. Very simple,
very neat.

-Roy