(urth) Breakfast with Apheta

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Thu Jul 24 15:32:04 PDT 2008

Could just be sadism. Yet another way in which the 'castration aliens'
resemble God/angels and so on, who tend to be pretty sadistic, and
apparently enjoy messing with people that they like (cf Abraham).

Apropos of little or nothing, the idea of the Court of Heaven in Judaism
and Christianity is modeled on the court of the (Achaemenid) Great King of
Persia.

.