(urth) What's so Green about Ushas?

Roy C. Lackey rclackey at stic.net
Thu Jul 17 21:16:55 PDT 2008

Tony Ellis quoted and wrote:
> >Since the brooks run between universes, it would not be very meaningful
for
> >the Corridors of Time to be merely congruent with them.
>
> I think they may be more synonymous than you realise. First of all,
> note that "to enter the corridors of time is to leave the universe."
> CotA, XXXIV.

We just aren't going to agree on this. The books show only two possible
futures, Ragnarok and Ushas, with one excluding the other. Whether the
Corridors and brooks are the same or not, the Green Man came from the Ushas
future, which is necessarily in the universe of Briah. There is no evidence
that there were multiple futures or realities after the arrival of the white
hole, which was the original point of debate.

-Roy