(urth) What's So Great About Ushas?

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Wed Jul 16 11:29:00 PDT 2008

> On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 2:46 AM, <brunians at brunians.org> wrote:

>> Some people maybe take this stuff a little too seriously....

> Seeing such a spirited defense put up for murder on a planetary scale
> certainly gets one's hackles up.

What is it, one supernova a year, somewhere in the Universe? And common or
garden variety novas are much more common, I don't have any idea how
common.

I don't see anything to get worked up about, particularly. Everyone dies.
Sure, not everyone is ready to go and most people suffer some and flail
about some more, but in the end the result is the same and you might as
well be calm and cheerful about it. If a bad thing happens, and then you
have negative emotions about it, two bad things have happened.

Have you read the Gita?

.