(urth) What's So Great About Ushas?

Adam Thornton adam at io.com
Wed Jul 16 09:43:31 PDT 2008

On Jul 16, 2008, at 8:38 AM, Jeff Wilson wrote:

> Paul B wrote:
>> What are you referring to?  Where does it say that Urth is alive?!
>> I wonder how it'd feel about being drowned, anyway
>
> Not drowned, baptised and born again as Ushas with all our sins
> washed away.

I wonder how long it will be until we hear the Bush administration,
and perhaps certain other beloved purveyors of fiction with soft spots
for torture and torturers, justifying waterboarding as baptism and the
washing away of all sins?  We could not only be gaining completely-
accurate-and-in-no-way-suspect intelligence, we could also be
redeeming lost heathen souls for Christ.

Wishing I were completely joking,
Adam