(urth) What's So Great About Ushas?

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Tue Jul 15 21:51:18 PDT 2008

I am referring to the hierarchy of the great chain of being, as is David
Duffy. This is an underlying assumption of the Christian worldview,
although many modern Christians choose to deprecate it.

In this hierarchy, the World is assumed to be a living being, possessing
an intelligence and a spirit as are all of the various levels of the
World.

.