(urth) Lexicon Urthus Second Edition

Nigel Price nigelaprice at talktalk.net
Sun Jul 13 14:19:42 PDT 2008

Many of you on the list will already have seen this, but in case you haven't
seen it, here is news from Michael Andre-Driussi about the imminent release
of a newly revised edition of his "Lexicon Urthus". The original edition was
a wonderful book and I very much look forward to reading this new and
expanded version which, incidentally, has an introduction by Gene Wolfe
himself.

Nigel